Our gorgeous mud brick cottage on our Redbank property is available for bookings and can accommodate up to 4 people. The fully self-contained cottage has a generous living area with a great balcony overlooking the Sally’s Paddock vineyard and Pyrenees ranges, a perfect spot to relax, unwind and sip happily on a delicious red.
- Queen bed, two single beds
- Large Lounge area
- First floor balcony
- Kitchen facilities -Toaster, Microwave, Kettle & BBQ
- Superb views of surrounding countryside
- Short stroll to the winery where you can taste and purchase the wines.
- Guests receive a 15% Discount on all wine purchases.
- Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Pyrenees range.
- (Minimum two night stay) $285 per couple per night – Fri & Sat.
- Pleas click here for enquiries and bookings
You will also find in our Cellar door we serve cheese & ploughman’s platters daily between 11am – 3pm and coffee & cake served all day.
Parents Note: if you bring your children can you please supervise at all times as we are a fully operational winery. Thankyou.