Our gorgeous mud brick cottage on our Redbank property is available for bookings and can accommodate up to three couples. The fully self-contained cottage has a generous living area with a great balcony overlooking the Sally’s Paddock vineyard and Pyrenees ranges, a perfect spot to relax, unwind and sip happily on a delicious red.
- Queen bed, Queen bed, two single beds.
- Large Lounge area
- First floor balcony
- Kitchen facilities (Toaster, Microwave, kettle )
- Remote TV/Video/DVD
- Superb 360 degree views of surrounding countryside
- Short stroll to the winery where you can taste and purchase the wines.
- Guests receive a 15% Discount on all wine purchases.
- Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Pyrenees range.(Minimum two night stay) $265 per night for 1-6 people. Enquiries and bookings contact us or
You will also find our ‘Flying Pig Deli’ – serving light lunches daily between 10am – 4pm and coffee & cake served all day.
Animals not permitted
Parents Note: if you bring your children can you please supervise at all times as we are a fully operational winery. Thankyou.