Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club
From the first plantings to the latest vintage, Neill Robb has handmade his reputation as one of Australia’s finest producers of red wines. Since the inception of the Redbank Winery in 1973, Neill has consistently produced excellent quality, estate grown, single-vineyard wines of wonderful complexity and depth. Neill’s life-long passion for great Australian red wines continues today; producing ‘Lovely Reds for Red Lovers’.
In 40 years making wine at Redbank Winery, every vintage I have bottled small amounts of varietal wines, from the best barrels in the winery, for my Private Bin. I would now like to invite you, as a highly valued customer, to share my personally cellared Private Bin and my lifelong love for lovely red wine, by joining Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club.
– Neill Robb
Through joining the club, members receive twice-yearly (May and November) shipments of one dozen bottles of Sally’s Paddock and Sally’s Hill wine. Each dozen includes one bottle of the very limited Neill Robb’s Private Bin. Each dozen valued at $890 is just $410!
Members also receive:
- Included in the shipments: current and back vintage Sally’s Paddock and Sally’s Hill wines, and exclusive previews of upcoming vintages.
- 20% off all cellar door and online wine purchases.
- 20% off Chestnut Cottage accommodation
- Invitations to cellar door barbecues and luncheons, exclusive to wine club members.
- A FREE birthday gift from Neill’s museum stock
- Exclusive Wine Club tasting and wine dinners in capital cities.
- Free freight on all wine shipments.
Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club is available only to Australian residents. Please ensure you fill out all fields below.